When the Australian summer gets too hot or you can’t stand feeling chilly in winter, you might want to consider speaking to air conditioning installation Brisbane experts.
The Air Conditioning Advisory Centre is ready to help you choose and install the best air conditioner for your needs.
Installing air conditioning in your home or office ensures you’ll be perfectly comfortable in any season. Read on to find out how to select an AC system that performs the best, with the least impact on energy bills.
Air Conditioning Installation Brisbane Considerations
There are several factors you have to think about when considering air conditioning installation Brisbane.
- What’s your room size? To find the best AC unit that will supply sufficient coolness for space, you need to know the size of the room. If you buy an AC with a lower capacity, it won’t have enough power to cool the room or office. If you install an AC with a larger capacity than needed, you are wasting money and energy. You’ll also definitely be getting higher utility bills.
- What power level do you need? Air conditioning capacity is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs) and output power is measured in kW. Generally, an AC system needs at least 80 watts of power per square metre of the area it is cooling. Reverse cycle AC units have two kW values: one relating to the cooling capacity and the other for heating.
- Does your home carry enough electrical power? Another thing you have to think about before you get air conditioning installation Brisbane is whether your home’s electrical capacity is sufficient to carry the load of an AC. Air conditioning systems use more energy than other appliances. If you live in an old house, or you’re not sure if your home’s wiring is in excellent condition, it’s best to consult with a professional who can advise on your requirements.
- What’s the AC energy efficiency rating? Energy efficiency is the byword sales agent use when selling appliances. It sounds sale-sy but there’s a very good reason why you should buy an energy efficient appliance. It’s because they use around 10% less electricity than regular appliances. Cooling units consume more energy than any other appliances, so if you can get one that uses 10% less energy, it saves you money and energy in the long run, leaving a smaller environmental footprint.
- How do I maintain it? Like other appliances, you need to maintain your air conditioning system for it to function efficiently and last longer. AC’s are prone to accumulating dust, and if left uncleaned, will reduce its function. Choose an AC unit that’s easy for you to clean and maintain so you can keep it in top working order.
It’s always a good idea to speak to the right experts. When it comes to air conditioning installation Brisbane residents and businesses trust, look no further than the Air Conditioning Advisory Centre.
An AC unit can be quite expensive, so you want to make sure you got the right one. Even when you’ve got the right system, if it’s not properly installed, you could have a lot of problems with your AC.
Seek professional advice when it comes to air conditioning installation Brisbane. Contact the specialists at the Air Conditioning Advisory Centre today.
Contact Air Conditioner Advisory Centre
Contact Air Condtioner Advistory Centre Today for a obligations free quote, call us (07) 3285 7944 or simply fill in the form below