Are you ready to purchase a new air conditioner? Then you will need the services of Brisbane air conditioning & installation experts. With so many vendors out there how do you choose one? How do you know the one you picked will handle the job well? Here’s how to find the right air conditioning Brisbane expert.
Qualities of an Air Conditioning Brisbane Expert
Here are the top qualities you should look out for when choosing a Brisbane air conditioning & installation company:
- They are fully licensed and certified with the Australian Refrigeration Council. It is within your right to ask about their certification. Professional companies will display their certification for all to see.
- They have insurance cover in place to facilitate compensation in the event something goes wrong – it mostly doesn’t but peace of mind is important.
- They exude a high level of professionalism and a good understanding of your needs. If they do not offer satisfactory answers to your questions, they may not be the best choice.
Air Conditioning Installation
You will want to consider what type of installation you need and system you are looking for.
Your air conditioning Brisbane expert will discuss your needs with you beforehand. They will most likely visit your home or premises to better understand your situation.
Residential Air Conditioning
There are several factors that will determine the type of AC you choose for your home or office, and your Brisbane air conditioning & installation experts will take these into account. Some of these factors include local council regulations and guidelines, the type of home (is it an apartment, single storey or multiple storey?) and proximity to your neighbours.
Commercial Air Conditioning
Commercial air conditioning needs vary depending on the business. A restaurant may not have the same needs as an office, showroom or shop. Your air con professional will survey the premises and take note of your needs to ensure they provide a suitable solution.
Types of Air Conditioning Systems
Your air conditioning Brisbane expert will take you through the various air conditioning systems available to help you make an informed decision. These systems include:
- Ducted Systems. Excellent choices for large or multiple storey homes where ducts run through the entire ceiling of the home (sometimes underneath floors). The best feature about ducted systems is that you can control the temperature of every room, and even shut off cooling or warming in spaces that are not being used.
- Split system. Works best in smaller spaces and is easier to install. This system comprises an indoor and outdoor unit. The indoor unit is mounted on a wall inside the house while the outdoor unit is installed outside. You can choose to have a single split system or a multi-split system with the latter serving more than one room.
Your Air Conditioning Brisbane Experts
As an expert Brisbane air conditioning & installation business, the Air Conditioning Advisory Centre offers you unmatched expertise in air con installation, repairs, replacement, servicing and maintenance.
Contact us today – the Brisbane air conditioning & installation experts.